Due to a continuing growth in our workload we are looking to increase our team with:-
Intermediate and Senior Surveyors
We are looking for experienced, commercially minded individuals to join and help further grow our team as a client facing Quantity Surveyors, Employers Agents and Project Managers. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are motivated, ambitious and have a desire to push their careers forward within a practice where people have the confidence to work independently, be creative, and consistently deliver excellence.
You will have a proven track record of outstanding results gained in private practice (or equivalent) which demonstrates the general breadth of experience you hold which includes a varied portfolio of projects. Starting from a solid QS background, we envisage you will have added EA delivery to your skill-set and are now used to working either as an EA or QS, or performing a dual EA/QS role as required.
Whilst national market experience is not a pre-requisite, you must be happy and comfortable working on projects nationally that will sit alongside our practice portfolio. We would expect you to hold industry recognised qualifications such as RICS.
We expect that your career experience to date will have given you the knowledge, skills and confidence required to carry out all aspects of pre and post contract duties, and you will be able to apply your commercial awareness and solid judgment to each step of the process. You will have a good knowledge of the building development process, including programming acumen, and you will use this to inform your opinions and recommendations. In addition, you will:
- Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role
- Be able to chair meetings and have the leadership skills needed to lead a project team, which may sometimes include managing conflict and resolving complex issues
- Have exceptional planning and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
- Be able to work independently, make sensible judgments and decisions, and take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate the drive and ambition needed to develop the business (including actively maximising business development opportunities), alongside loyalty and a willingness to actively contribute to the growth of the practice.
The above positions are primarily based in our Liverpool office.
We would also welcome enquiries from individuals who may wish to work in and help develop our new Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity and challenge for someone to complement their technical skills and career path with growing a new office and developing a future management position.
Please contact email@example.com for further information